All of us are having STRESS. What is it costing us? For a majority of people, it’s the culprit for overeating and weight gain. ‘Stress’ may be caused by happy or sad events, it has been also caused by the other problems such as bulimia, anorexia, drinking, heart disease, stroke, ulcers, asthma, high blood pressure, migraines, rashes and insomnia. Here are 5 quick stress relievers you can use today and anytime. Give yourself the gift you deserve of practicing at least one a day.
1. Have a good cry. Tears may help relieve stress by ridding the body of potentially harmful chemicals produced in times of stress. It also always makes you feel better! It relieves stress and tension and helps you purge bottled up feelings and pain. It’s a healthy thing to do, so don’t apologize for crying.
2. Learn to pray. Don’t just recite words you know by heart. Construct your own prayers. Talk to God like you would a caring friend. Express your fears, concerns, and troubles. And ask for help with all of it. Ask for guidance, wisdom, strength, clarity and peacefulness. You will feel better.
3. Talk it out. Say what you mean, mean what you say…and don’t say it mean! The biggest cause of stress in any relationship is lack of communication and misunderstanding. Don’t keep things bottled inside until you blow up. Learn to talk about your concerns, without blaming, and seek a common, workable solution.
4. Have some fun. Do something that you’ve wanted to do for a long time but haven’t felt like you had the time. Set time aside NOW. If not now, when? You deserve to have fun, and recreation allows you to transfer your stressed state into other areas away from yourself. Make a point to have recreation especially after a time of intense pressure and stress. It’s a health thing…so try it!
5. Take a walk. It’s easy, it’s good for your body, it’s something you can do at any time of the day, and it’s free! Not only that, but it clears your mind of stress and worry, and reconnects you with the outdoors. Always make a smile and say hello to passersby-that will increase your spirits even more.
The above mentioned five tips are useful to live without any stress. Live long, success and stress-free life.