You are here:--2 year anniversary – angry and sad
2 year anniversary – angry and sad2011-06-15T05:13:58-08:00

Self Help Recovery from Addictions Forums Grief and Loss 2 year anniversary – angry and sad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Well, it’s the 2 year anniversary today of the death of my ex from drug and alcohol abuse. I have sort of relived it in a way this last month.
    I keep thinking about it and getting angry at my ex best friend who also struggled/struggles (don’t see her any more) with addictions, and played a part in A’s downfall. I don’t know how to let it go!!!
    She lied to me and manipulated me so much, I know I won’t ever forgive (which I also hear is very bad for the soul!) But she was supposed to be my friend! Argh! I wish I could forget all these terrible memories. I wish I could just remember the good times – sometimes I can, but i’ve always got this horrible anger at her.
    IDK. If she even said sorry I don’t think it would make a difference. Maybe I just divert all my grief into anger at her. I don’t know!
    Damn! I am stuck in this life without A and I miss him so much. I wonder how long I’ll live and if every day of the rest of my life will be as lonely as the last two years )-:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Shares
Tweet
Pin
+1